Guadalest, Algar Waterfalls & The Arc Animal Sanctuary Sightseeing Tour from Benidorm
This is a typical tour that can be booked from Benidorm & other Costa Blanca Resorts. Chech out the local Travel Agents, your hotel reception, or Holiday reps from the major Tour operators to book a similar tour.
Guadalest is the most visited town in Spain with more than 2 million visitors a year. The picturesque Guadalest bell tower perched on a rock pinnacle is now the icon for the Alicante province of Spain.
The Arc Animal Sanctuary
Guadalest, Algar Waterfalls & The Arc Animal Sanctuary Tour Information
This excursion from Benidorm is called Costa Blanca Nature and Sightseeing Tour and includes Guadalest, & Algar Waterfalls. Obtain a 10% Discount by entering our discount code see below
- This tour starts from outside the Cafe de Paris, Benidorm Located at the end of Avenida de Europa next to Belroy Hotel
- Tour available: 01 May till 31 Oct: On Mondays
- Start time: 0800h (8:00 am),
- Duration: 6 hours
- English speaking guide
- Spanish tapas
- Entrance fee
- Noah’s Ark Animal Rescue Centre,
- Algar waterfalls
- Guadalest. Explore its 15th century castle with close views of it's bell tower balanced on a vertical rocky pinnacle outcrop.